Thursday, October 11, 2001

" I take no bath, however, where you can see me- naked before young girls with pretty braids"

and that was the second time i got crabs.


i owe shane $120 dollars. i dont know if that was in my last post. I am getting trucks from Connor, and I need to find a deck, but thats all nonsense.

I think that we go to the greatest school that has ever existed on the face of the planet. The only better school would be me being home schooled by Jessica Simpson who teaches me naked, Having Music with The Beatles and Ravi Shakar, Learning art from Michaelangleo ( I dont know how to spell that name, obviously), and taking P.E. from the entire 2004 Mamabird Team, and the entire Adio skate team. But that wont happen anytime soon, so I must settle for the Alameda Community Learning Center. I must finish this post later, and then i will elaborate upon my feelings of love for our school.

No comments: