"tell me that you've heard every sound there is, and you bird can sing"
and then you dog can swing and your cat can ring
my computer is fixed. im very sad about this, because I wasnt the one to do it. I spent hours working on this badboy, and with one phonecall to a "professional" my Mom fixed it. and i thought i knew how. and i did fix it, but only momentarily. whatever. i hate everything, except everything, and the Beatles. I've found that i dont really have much to post about... its terrible. i just ramble on and on and on, with nothing much to say. Our president is an asshole, DVS is the coolest, Ultimate is awesome, you should come to Ultimate more.. you people have heard it all. you know what?
this post is over!
you really thought it was over huh. no way man.
GNC KING ATM: what was the worst part
SurfrBoiWantd727: ohh probably the close ups of pat
damn! that was terrible! sorry Pat
good bye, blue sky
"when i wake up early in the morning, stay in bed, im still yawning"
No comments:
Post a Comment