Thursday, October 28, 2004

getting hassled by the man

three bits of nostalgia to coax some tears outta ya!:


GNC KING ATM: you stayed awake after you got home?
GNC KING ATM: i hella fell asleep on my front porch
Scubakity: Yeah, I stayed up for another hour, played Solitaire, talked to Hannah for ten minutes, Myriah for twenty, and blogged.
GNC KING ATM: ah
Scubakity: Yeah.
Scubakity: And then I stayed up and thought of what I'd say if my Taboo word was Frank Lloyd Wright.
GNC KING ATM: holy crap
GNC KING ATM: your sick
Scubakity: I would say, "The 'composer' of a famous New York art place, not the Metropolitan, but the...."
Scubakity: 'Cause you can't say "Guggenheim."
GNC KING ATM: you really need a hobby
...
Scubakity: I can't believe your mom passed up Feng Shui last night.
GNC KING ATM: hah
Scubakity: I would've been like, "Rearrange items in house to sit on."
Scubakity: I thought about that one, too.
GNC KING ATM: mariah
GNC KING ATM: find a hobby
GNC KING ATM: honestly
GNC KING ATM: im going to donate to your PS2 fund
GNC KING ATM: as soon as I get my iPod
GNC KING ATM: all my moneys going to your non-boredness
GNC KING ATM: it makes me want to kill something



playing games with mariah, the conflict of the iPod and the PS2 and Basil and Mike's attempt to shut it down... good time number 1




were about to go paint a 4 walled mural with 75 cans of spray paint, but we had to What not first. the lineup... kyle, Shane, Tommy, Ryan Lanthier

we were what-notting on my little course in the back yard when...

"dang, take that outta your backpack, my mom's gunna freak out. she might even search that crap you never know"

"she better not search it, Ive got my crack pipe in there"

*dad walks outside*
*dad walks inside*
~little tattletale~

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"tom! come upstairs!"

*crackpipe conversation*

"ryan i want to see you and your backpack in the kitchen now!"

*tears, shaking, shock, terror*

hahaha!


im so happy!

thats enough of that.


i need a hobby that dosent invole me getting hurt, like flirting with girls i know I could never have a relationship with.
done. i can name 3 examples right now, but owuld prefer not to.
i also think that this post could surpass any other "longest posts" if i put my mind to it.


'its time to go to bed"

my mother ruins all hope for conquest and record setting

and then the self-proclaimed "evil brown blog-buster" aksed for a kiss godnight?
should I grant her the pleasure? the woman who ruined my plans?
'night daddy"
"night my most beloved son, i love you, but your mother dosent.
guilt
*kiss*



my thought are swirled up into a stew of purple kool-aid and Aunt Jemima. thick and sugary, good to spread on a girls body.

yikes, keep it PG tommy.

goodthing my mom went upstairs, damn goodthing.

hallowween dosent have as much appealk to me as it did last year. i wa also grounded with a felony, and had alot of pent-up rage, but nobody gotsta know about that.

my blog is a terrible example of how good america is.

there are thousands of people dying at this very instant, many from poverty, malnutrition, over working ness and so on and im enjoying myself a few light conversation, some dental work, and a blog that doesnt help change the world at all! and i ate Clam Chowder for dinner! outtrage!

people often propose absurd thing sot ot, and sometimes i accept, and often i dont


we were talking about the space between us

creme tangerine and montelimont

only to find gideons bilbe

her name was McGill (sorry, two from one song)

and she called herself Lil'


No comments: