the killing of a cop would be one of the worst life-choices i could possibly make right now. Sure, I would be doing the community a service, but his or her family would be deeply saddened (possibly) and I am very set against jail. and the army. My four life goals : never go to jail, no matter the costs (except for the other goals), never kill anyone, never go to the Army, never do any form of drugs, except, perhaps, Acid when I feel that I've come to a point in my life, where i have explored my world and myself as fully as I possibly can.
But enough of that rubbish. i acidentially typed rubbing when i first wrote rubbish, so I feel that it deserves a place in my blog hah, that was another funny misspelling. i think ill leave it there.
but enough of that rubbing.
there you go, funny sentence.roughly one year ago, i was convited of a felony. now I'm going to a Paul McCartney concert, I'm wearing my grandfathers shoes on a regular basis, I've become an avid Ultimate Frisbee player, and i just said that i wouldnt like to kill a cop. Quite a change. But a good one I think. hey! a friend!
liLdAdDyP21: tommy
liLdAdDyP21: come over to kyles
oh wait, here comes me, im about to spoil the fun
GNC KING ATM: i dont think I can
GNC KING ATM: i got chores and homework
damnit, Tommy. you let me down son. I suggest that nobody ever watch the movie Saved. it was pretty funny at some points, and there was a fair share of good looking girls, but it got too deep for itself at the end.
at least Pat understands me.
liLdAdDyP21: that happens
bastard. just kidding, i dont kow what I'd do without Pat. Probably homework. oh, no i wont, because he's gone, (See Exibit A.) and I'm still here
Exibit A:
liLdAdDyP21: peace easy
liLdAdDyP21 signed off at 11:08:49 PM.
wait! hope!
liLdAdDyP21 signed on at 11:09:27 PM.
liLdAdDyP21: am not out yet
thats enough of that.
I'm going to try to make this the longest post in www.blogger.com 's history
that was a damn lie. Mariah holds that title. Pat's not talking to me. I need to do work!
ahhhhh! procrastination has a grip on my brain! its sucking the will to work out of me! iots Saturday night!! i should be out having fun! Fuck Honors classes! Fuck Jake, Syl and Maafi! I hate everything! I'm about to sign off people. but wait! good news!
liLdAdDyP21: hannah and kyle are cuddlenin
im about to go to Kyles! but i need to work!
liLdAdDyP21: we will do our homework together
GNC KING ATM: thats a damn dirty lie and you know it
dance to the rhythm it gets hotter
Good evening and welcome to SlaggersFeaturing Denis O'BellCome on Ringo, here we go, let's hear it for DenisGood evening
Paul McCartney Said that.
a damn shame to our society that boy was.
IM here to welcome, with open arms, the next British enhancement
liLdAdDyP21: we will though
liLdAdDyP21: am serious
Pat never says "I"
i think he has a complex
GNC KING ATM: i think im going to do my chores
GNC KING ATM: and then come
i have a procrastination complex
Im really thinking that Pat is oing to do his homework with me. on a Saturday night. while kyle and Hannah make out. my life is a damn shame. Hopefully Paul McCartney will cheer me up.
there is no way im going to get off my ass and do my chores. i have to dust, and do something else. most likely vacuum. Let me go see.
clean my downstairs bathroom. )ugh(
woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head.
the more frequently Beatles quotes appear, the closer you are getting to end of my post.
goddamnit
i am the walrus
i wonder if the Walrus really was Paul
cellophane flowers of yellow and green
juniors head is hard as rock
No comments:
Post a Comment