Tuesday, November 30, 2004

so I was getting crunk at the Moulin Rouge when...

this beautiful girl parted the crowd, she walked straight up to me, my heart slowed to that of a comatose. I knew she was beautiful, inside and out. Her soul lept from her eyes and filled my heart with a love so deep, so overpowering, I didnt notice the tears of joy running down my face. She spoke and the rest of the world evaporated. It was only me and her, standing in the endless void and beauty of true love. I knew from that moment on that she would make me happier than any other woman I would ever come across (except for me Mam, but thats different). Pat stares in disbelief, because the connection we share is deeper than can be seen by any other. Looking into those eyes, her perfect eyes, brings me to a place so high...

"at least i know what it feels like to be stabbed"
"these glasses are in like Tin Foil!"

before you die, you need to listen to Medly A) Kansas City B) Hey Hey Hey, Within You, Without You, (Listen to the lyrics), The Inner Light, (another lyric listener) and Paint it Black, i dont know why though

elementry penguin, singing hare krishna

semolina bilchard

this orck and roll has got to stop, juniors head's hard as rock, now junior, behave yourself

No comments: