Sunday, December 12, 2004

scroll down! read the other posts!

this post was written while Pat was asleep, about 2? weeks ago


striving for randomness is like a brain excercise. you have to reach out to a far corner and grab the most obscure thought, or else it wont be percieved as funny or interesting. when i talk to Pierre or Tirzah my brain seems more loose because I try to make up sentences like this one. Does that bother you at all? NO, not in the slightest. see? its irreverant.
I'm at Patrick's house and he's asleep. he looks like a little asian angel when he sleeps. awww.

earlier he hit me in the braces with a glass Stewarts Root Beer Bottle. it was enjoyable, because I fell off my chair from the force, but I didnt feel it much at all. I think it was an accident, but we cant be sure.

Whenever I come to Pat's house i have this fear that a family memer of his will come in and scold me for existing. that worries me, scolding does.

Kyle Wilkinson wrote a really really long story in his blog, and I am brown with envy (or was I born like that?) because I have always wanted to write a story that was long. he says its not interesting, but thats not the point. I think tomorrow I'm going to get a pad of paper and write a story. maybe I'll sit in the park and sip on some tea. you know what? Pierre and I will go to the park, sip on Tea and write stories simultaneously. Ridiculously good idea Tommy. Thank you.

But then the worry of homework sets in. I have to write the conclusion to my Odyssey essay, which has nothing to do with the odyssey, but will pull an A because I write pretty well, and I feign relation between the writings and the book. then I have to finish my relationship thing for Honors Eng, and then do my Night representation, which I will do in the morning at my grandparents.

then, i will go to Pierre's and we'll go to Franklin or Washington. Yippy Skippy! I drank 2 root beers and had 3 ribs and two snickerdoodles. AI'm just in the mood to count. you know whats crazy? people actually read this thing!

whoah man, it will blow your mind.

Ray Charles happens to make some ridulously good music, its very strange, i never heard it coming. have you seen the movie? well have you? anwser me! its good.

i should talk about something important now that I have a captivated audience. want something to do when your bored? www.snoot.org go to the toys and games section. play binary fiction. then make up a few new nodes. its very entertaining and mind boggling.

boggling is satisfying to say.

this post got very long on me very quickly. i am not tired at all.

"as the words escape his fingers, ten pounds of weight hit his eyelids. he struggles, willing his entire mind to keep them open lond enough to finish this sentence."

hey! I can type without looking at the keyboard, or using those typing class techniques! crazy! all from memory! now that that has depleted the rest of my brain power, I'll finsh up this post right quick

thats most likely a damn dirty lie. i can see myself typing to nobody late into the morning. I have to be up at 9:00 in eight hours. more like 7 and a half hours left untill pats cell rings.

no, he doesnt have service again, its just his alarm. im starting to tear up, and I can see my fingers moving but I dont really know what they are hitting. very out of body like. almost like a movie, only when I think about it (like I am now) it gets less satisfying

rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies

newspaper taxis

with your head in the clouds

with diamonds

very commerical beatles song. we need something obscure.

good evening and welcome to slaggers featuring Dennis O Bell

Good evening

No comments: