Wait, I'm supposed to post every day? I don't have that much to say.
Today, so far, has been a pretty trash day, but I'm listening to this awesome club song called 'NYC Beat' and its making me happy like you wouldn't believe.
When I was in Sydney I met this really beautiful girl named Mel and we really hit it off, but not well enough and then I went back to the United States. When we went to the clubs one night she wore this really pretty red dress with blue flowers on it and we drank cocktails out of jugs. On the dance floor someone knocked my beer out of my hand and the glass smashed into a thousand pieces on the dance floor but we didn't care, just kept dancing, the bits of glass crushing underneath out feet. I don't know what time it was when they turned off the music and turned on the lights but when we had pulled ourselves up the stairs and out onto the street, she was nowhere to be found.
They always played this song in the clubs in Sydney. I was only there for 11 days and I can't tell if I care or not. I don't think I do, but it's something to distract me.
I always seem sad or upset or disappointed because writing about being happy is shitty and boring and fake and harder.
We're having a bonfire on Ocean Beach for my nigga Shane tonight. Ryan Lanthier is coming with Joey, not Angie.
Tomorrow I'll post about how happy I am that I made the team, or how stupid it is that I didn't.
2 comments:
so its already past tomorrow yet I have yet to hear about how happy you are that you made the team or how stupid it is that you didnt
CHAPPY READS MY BLOG!
Post a Comment