Sunday, February 28, 2010

playtm1

sometimes, when I see someone texting and driving, I switch lanes just to be next to them in the hopes that they'll drift over a bit and smash into my passenger side. because I have a big dent there and I don't want to fix it.

today is Sunday and I am developing a cold sore in the bottom left (your right) corner of my mouth. I have several unanswered letters sitting on my desk and I probably wont respond to any of them. I am supposed to run a 16-mile trail run too - i have my underarmour on right now - but I really really don't feel like it.

i'm going to tank this race on the 27th. training in the cold sucks, so I didn't.

anyways, I'm playing chess against my computer - find something else to do.

1 comment:

thomas said...

i finished fourth place in that race, out of maybe 100+ people running.