I've spent pretty much all weekend - with a few random interludes playing Goaltimate and drinking Keystone Light Lisa Pitcaithley Lisa Pitcaithley - moving into my new place in West Oakland. this explains why I haven't posted. I have been very busy.
now it is Sunday night and I am going to sleep. but the walls here are exceptionally bare and so I'm inviting you to please send me something (via snail mail) that would cool on my wall or make me smile and think and maybe I'll even write you back.
The New Thomas Sanchez
1651 14th Street
Oakland, CA
94607-1548
sleep well little kittens. look forward to hearing from you.
1 comment:
also it might be of interest that the whole reason I thought about my blog at all was because I got a piece of a piece of floss stuck in my teeth. so then i was flossing floss. which seems like a silly thing.
dental hygiene 4 lyfe.
Post a Comment