Sunday, February 12, 2012

I hate being in this city on a Sunday.

"Why would you even tell me something like that? Really, I think I would rather not know. Go down there, see some girl, do your thing whatever - why do you need to tell me about it?"

"He seems kind of different doesn't he? Like he's missing something that he used to have, he's more sad or something. The jumping on the rocks and dancing on the porch, didn't it kind of seem like he was acting somehow? Trying to be something where before he just was?"

"Yeah you should have seen him riding his bike through the traffic on Venice - blowing down the hills pedaling as hard as he could, riding like he wanted to die almost."

"I'm just so fucking sick of the way you've been treating me for the last year. Do you want me to hang on forever? Do you want me to be that girl in the box that you talk to when you feel sad, when you're needing somebody, and then forget about me the rest of the time? I've told you exactly how I feel about you one hundred times, I'm sick of you not knowing what it is you want from me."

"I'm just saying, it usually seems like you're always looking forwards onto some next big thing. You don't have any ideas for what you want to do next? You're just going to work this job until you're sick of it and then figure out something else then? I'm just saying, thats not really the way I remember you being."

"You say the weirdest shit sometimes, is that really how your mind is working?"

"Isn't this the most beautiful house? This is why I am falling in love with this place, because of houses like this. There's a man next door that practices the clarinet and you can hear his music coming out of the windows and the sunsetting light on the garden and birds making noise behind the leaves.."

"You've said stuff to me that nobody else ever has, made me think about things I never would have before. I don't want to lose that. You're really different I think, different from anybody I've ever met before."

No comments: