Tuesday, November 26, 2013

i stood on the cliff, a pony brought me back

somethings are just too good to just lose in that drunken haze. some things are worth holding into forever. this is one of them.



back in black, sellin' crack, now I got my stacks/ i thought I lost my flow, but now I got it back
it started in Iraq, my nigga lost his legs/ i lost my mind, they put me on some fuckin' meds
i'm talkin' Zanny bars, except it didn't work / my head in my hands, tears runnin' down my shirt
hurt. i keep it all locked inside/ at least I did, before I met a young horse named Clyde

oh. fuck with me blood/ catch me in the field, with a mouthful of cud

paul rudd. but now we're back on track/ i stood on the cliff, a pony brought me back
it started with some petting, he's got that coarse hair/ starts with basic touch, and work your way from there
learning to reconnect, they said it won't be easy/ step by step, hoof by hoof, i let Clyde teach me
bucket full of oats, hands full of carrots/ it took me years, but now i can forgive the terrorists




atm1

No comments: