HUGE BOLD TEXT FOR A HUGE BOLD MAN
WELL i DON'T APPROVE
aLRIGHT SO THIS IS AN AQUARIUM. Pay nO means to the picture. wATCH THE FUCK OUT; i HAVE A RIDICULOUS FISH FETIS-(the sTEP DAD) dEFINETLY IS BY NO MEANS A PANDA BURGER.
the BLOG beGins now people. taKING THE PLACE TODAY FO mikey IS FORMIKa! MUTHERFUCKers, AND NOW I'm king of the serious and that's my decision. All this speak of aquarium has gotte me craving....
__________________
l (E l
l :O l
l l_ _l l
l 9; l_l l
l l: l l
----------------------------
an aquarium (pronounced por favor)
cARROT APOCOLIPTINSE has bespreached our secureda living. Nothing is sacred all must be dispersed and only the hope for your life can be exercised in times like these. I DON'T tHINK so rAAAmone.
jumps for the idol but accomplishes nothing but more work to plan. Or until he learns of these planning ways.
well i woke up this morning and I shaved off my head.
by the time i realized
what I had done
I was already dead
So when I was walking on Bay Farm with friends at 10pm I noticed a sewer grate that was above ground (out of water.) I might have been because of the marijuana but I came up with the idea that jet propelled squids were to shoot of this sewer grate and take over CHina (Using France as the scapegoat) whoa come back regular SIzes. What I meant to say though was propellar propelled squids although this does not sound as good I realize. So jet propelled squids it remains.
this is definetly referring to an album that was released in 1973. When I say the lunatic is on the grass, I mean; that ist thei referrment.
ETHEREAL SERENITY OF SOOTHING AND THE CRYING VIOLINS.
melon
I love mostly everything I know but this not working stuhh has gotten me a bit downd.
Hope someun enjoyas this
-pierre jean-marie barnard retrayt
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
nag nag nag
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
okh
l
l
l
l
l
hold the fuck on.
WHAT is the use of typing yt? when one can merely write are you there?
this is my understanding
will their entire childhood be lost on the typing of this sentence?
Or do they fear the monster who's name is carpol tunneling? fuck you guys
That was directed only to guys that need to be fucked
maaaan
No comments:
Post a Comment