Friday, November 05, 2004

The United States of America are at my will

There ius no way that Bush will sit in power while I am alive. I have made it my personal goal to disassamble the entire government system until that man is forced to go home. Kerry's performance dissapointed me, and now i have to spend a bit of extra time ruining the president, in addition to Ultimate and Honors Physics. Today i go tmy toenail cut in half. The man put two anesthetic shots in my toe, still hurt. Three shots (the most people usually need), still feel the knife. Four shots, yup, i can still feel it. Five shots, yea i can feel that. Six shots, "I'm getting sleepy over here" "What?! Are you getting Dizzy?!" "Whoah, no, im just tired." my toe still hurt, but i thought my eyes would have exploded if he had given me anymore. My toe is buzzing underneath my desk, i have to turn up my speakers all the way as to not hear it. The good news? I can skate tomrrow, and play UItmtiate on Sunday. I dont really care what anyone has to say. i can listen to their advice, and take in their belief's but unless I feel the same, there is nothing anyone can do. The odyssey is a terrible terrible book. One of the worst, ive read about 15 pages, and a whole bunch of www.Sparknotes.com I need to be re-writing a scene in my own words, and doing Maafi's Game Analysis.
"Locate the original article in the journal Scienticif American... make a copy and have that copy stamped and initialed by the librarian on duty. Onyl original stamps and initials wil be accepted"
that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard in my life, never before has a person been so incomptent at teaching students, and still hold a position as a teacher! Gurr! Gr! Let it burn, let it burn, wont you let it burn? Let it burn. I need to work. You do too. Go work, you crazy person. and listen to the Beatles. and see "Ray" its pretty intense, actualy, its very "Heavy". I love the 60's. Good night, and may the Beatles bless you"

2 comments:

tirzah said...

mariah i love you

tirzah said...

mariah....i want your sweet sweet lovin