jesus christ. i am posting in my blog again.
who in the world will read it? Obviously you, you loser. Have you nothing better to do than listen to me rant about whatever comes to mind?
I got the new Gorillaz album. I like it, but not as much as i enjoy the one Kelly Clarkson song I got from Scott. There, I said it. I enjoy a Kelly Clarkson song.
I am going to Tahoe for four days with the entirety of my mexican family (which is roughly 200 people (not an eXXXageration) for a wedding. The crazy beaners are going to save money, not only by hand making food for everyone, bu tmy Mom is bringing a blender to make her own margaritas. A damn shame.
To add to the hilarity, before we begin our trek to Tahoe, we will pick up our Spanish exchenge student, who's first experience in the States will be 200 drunk mexican people that (mostly) neither of us know. His name is Guillermo, and he looks like a model for Abercrombie.
My cousin Chelsea (a crazy black woman with frizzy hair) will wake him up in the middle of the night and start hitting him in the head, and then run off, never to be seen again. I can't wait to hear his Spaniard ass yell.
I had the realization that I am very violent in my mind. For example, this came out of my mouth the other day:
" I am going to kidnap someone, make a ransom video, and then smash it right in front of their face and tell them that nobody is coming to save them, and that they will die in this very room"
Kyle laughed hysterically.
This post has grown rapidly. It's the thoughts that people will read this that makes me type more. But nobody will. Not even you. But i know somebody is reading it. Because you are reading this. Heavy.
My sister got surgery (did I already talk about this?) on her mouth, and now her upper lip is very puffed up. Pat remarked that she looks like "that monkey chick from Planet of the Apes". Bethany was not happy.
I am at a loss for words. Because I love you.
Enjoy the rest of your life, you sexy beast.
1 comment:
So does this qualify me as a loser?
Post a Comment