Tuesday, July 05, 2005

not very good

i have been in Tahoe for the past 5 days. I picked up a kid from Spain. Who is very cool.

But now my lame summary of the trip (like you goddamn care). We picked Guillermo up from SFO (half an hour late, of course) and stuffed him iun the car with my irratable sisters, my genuinely interested Father, brother and Mom, and the uncomfortable Me. We drive through San Francisco to make our way directly to Tahoe, and we stop to get burritos in the mission District. "This is a very dirty place" says my beaner mother who packed her own blender to make margaritas. We get our food, and keep on driving. "we had an exchange student from Spain a few years ago" says my over enthusiastic Mother. "and we killed him" says I.

We reached Tahoe unscathed (?) and watched my Big Fat Greek Wedding. Welcome to California.

We played much pool, rode jetskis. so on so forth. I met "The Nanny", and in the middle fo the night, Guillermo hit his head very hard against the wall, and sayed in accented english "Not very good"

never heard anything funnier in my life.

Came back to alameda, went to Megan's birthday party thing. Built a crude (but large) fire of sticks and brush we found.

Who the fu*k cares what else I did. I just censored myself in a blog.

Goddamnit anyways.

No comments: