i almost know that the next person who will read this will be me, avoiding some sort of
i am ignoring my honors english homework (which was due 7 days ago), and so I went back to my blog.
my blog has been unused for quite some time, and I would like to update it on the things that happened in my funny little life.
I had some sort of relationship with Hannah Fletcher, beginning one month before she left for Oregon. this is funny, because one of my last blog posts mentions her.
i thought that her leaving was terrible and I was worse off without her, but really it was just me loooking to blame my whatever on her.
but Tommy is better now.
we played in sean Ryan, and we beat SLO, and I got a Callahan on them. I got a fatass chest-high layout D on Santa Cruz.
i started listening to Atmosphere, and almost completely abandoned the Beatles, but for sure they still have a huge place in my heart.
hahahahahahaha, i got dreadlocks! you missed that one too, good ol' blog.
i constantly feel artsy/sexually deprived/sexually satisfied/tired
No comments:
Post a Comment