my issue is that if I think hard enough, I realize I really have no reason to be sad.
which makes me mad because I'm always tripping about something insignificant.
and when I'm mad at myself I tend to take it too far and become mentally self-abusive.
which in turn kills my motivation and I have shitty workouts.
and I get mad again and I never break the cycle until some beautiful butterfly comes and brushes its wings against my cheeks and I look up to find the wind blowing soft gentle and none of this is really a big deal. I can write about it much easier than I can find it. Maybe it has to find me.
the drummer from System of a Down is always acting so hard. Dude needs to relax.
"Well Collin, the reality is that if any one of the Wide Receivers from the Florida Gators were to come play Ultimate, he would be unstoppable. Beau Bitchredge."
Someone recently brought up the point to me, 'So, you don't drive a car because it's bad for the environment, but you don't have a problem with me driving you home, even if it's out of the way. How does that work?' I drive alot less than most people because I don't have a car, but I also oftentimes have people going out of their way to accommodate my immobility. Would a better stance be to not drive in cars at all? Or only accept rides when it is impossible to walk/take public transportation (this means no rides to/from SF, or to/from work)?
I can't tell if I really enjoy or really dislike hodgepodge blog posts. I think I don't like them. You came here to read something interesting, not a page full of hopscotch bullshit.
you better go somewhere else then.
No comments:
Post a Comment