Wednesday, September 03, 2008

the minute you speak any insecurity aloud its validity increases severalfold.

3 comments:

Stacy K. said...

you want me to BLOG? how do i DO this??? hypothetically, of course... im not saying im gonna do it... just curious...

thomas said...

going straight to Blogger.com is a pretty easy way to start. In fact, they'll walk you through the steps of choosing a template, creating a post... pretty much everything you'll need to keep us in touch with the girl we all want to hear about most.

preetham solomon said...

Hey Tommy,

I just remembered today that you had this blog. I'm happy to see that you are still writing in it. I'll have to read your posts when I find time.

How've you been?

It's awesome that I have had the exact same thought before. Sometimes telling someone about my worries and insecurities only makes them more tangible and difficult to overcome.

-Preetham