Sunday, June 12, 2011

according to blogger, this page has had 1292 views since 2009

their highest volume (frequency) was in July of 2010, which maybe isn't surprising because I was blogging about summer camp alot and Shane Harris, Joe Tursi were also writing etc. There was heavy traffic amongst friends and maybe was the furthest out we waded into that creepy self-contained HBC masturbationism, the lets-work-at-the-same-place-and-then-all-hang-out-all-night-and-then-when-we-finally-get-home-we'll-write-about-it waters that now I'm glad I'm watching from the shore.

hard to tell then though; we really did have a good time.

the next real spike (179 pageviews in May of this year!?) is interesting but leads me to lament the lack of stats before 2009. I started this blog in 2004 I believe, a whole 7 years ago and for nearly one third of my ENTIRE LIFE I've come back here at interval to spout and randomize and make little pines at girls I know aren't reading. nearly every comment beneath the posts are comments from myself, little time capsules or what have you. but in 2004-2005 i had readers, man. people talked about my blog. kids would come up to me at the Center and tell me they liked the story about the kids playing baseball and the blood leaking down into the dirt - somehow I was the glowing kid in the Conference Room during Creative Writing, people were asking me for advice and I didn't know why. sub1

but this goes astray of the path.

Kiley Lonsdale asked me the other day (while I was writing out loud to Shane, "and the way she looked straight at me thinking I wasn't looking at her, pinning her hair against the back of her neck and just looking at me") interrupted me actually, mid-sentence, "Wait, so are you going to put this in your blog?"

and yes Kiley. I will.


expect more soon! running now.
thomasatm1





sub1: 47 page views from people in India!? 18 from Japan? These people have just randomly stumbled here? Hello! Welcome!

1 comment:

thomas said...

can anybody tell what author i'm reading right now? LOLZ