that was straight from my brothers mouth, people. can you believe it? the eyes in his head see the world spinning round, and why wouldnt they? whoa, that was a totally disconnected thought that ended up not working. my brother cannot see, and I didnt realize that those sentences could be taken wrong. im going to drop my dog off at the melting pot, I'll be back in a moment or two centuries. there beneath the blue suburban skies sits a little boy, wishing that he could at least know what was happening within his skull. What really is real? Every little thing in the world is only your brain translating signals and firing neurons and so on, but are things things real? is there really a keyboard in front of me? or is someone or something telling my brain that this hard plastic contraption is making these symbols appear before my eyes. gift giving breeds patterns of lying in children, which they learn at an early age. When kids get a gift they dont like, they throw it aside, or complain, when I get a gift I dont like (after considering the giver's feelings, and putting their best intrest in mind) i say I like it, and try to give some form of a comment to make my happiness show. Yay! A miniature cactus that will stick to the inside of my locker and sings me the theme song to "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" whenever I open it! Hooray for me!" No matter how bad a gift, I alays make it seem as if I am the most satisfied boy in the world. My Aunt once gave me a plastic protacter set for my birthday. "oh, this is great because we are about to start a Geometry portion of Algebra! Thanks, nigga!" there are also some other htings I would like to discuss while I have your attention. Reality is a magnifying glass, and life is a book. right now, as in this exact second, life is in full blown color, you know exactly how you are feeling, what your eyes feel like, how uncomfortable your chair is, and in just a second, you will already have forgotten most of these details, and when you look back, you only see the small black letters and words that made up yesterday, a year ago, when you read those last words. This is not a pessimists take on life, because if you know me you know im one of the most positive people you might happen to come by. just an observation. I'm off to listen to the Beatles. give thanks to yourself, and those who you have a reason to thank
1 comment:
Tommy sanchez, August 2005
I was such a badass.
Post a Comment